Northern Alberta Mudjacking & Polyurethane Foam Concrete Lifting & Repair Services
Caliber Mudjacking is experienced in both mudjacking and polyurethane foam concrete lifting methods, with 28 years of concrete lifting experience and 34 years in the concrete industry.
Caliber Mudjacking Ltd is a family owned business started in 1985 and have been serving Grande Prairie, AB and the Peace Region Since 1994. We have a high standard for quality workmanship and customer service and take pride in providing our customers with:
- Top of line customer service.
- Economical solutions for fixing their sunken concrete.
- Industry leading experience and knowledge to raise sunken concrete.
- High safety standard.
- Educating customers about the process of raising sunken concrete and which method of concrete lifting is best suited for their job.
- Education for maintenance and steps to take with your concrete after the job is lifted back to its intended use to prevent further settlement or heaving in the winter months.
- Quality workmanship.
- Quality control on every job raised and ran by owner, Kurt Lummerding.
- Pride and care taken with each job we raise.
Concrete Lifting & Repair Services in:
Grande Prairie, Alberta (Home Office)
Northern Alberta: Clairmont, Wembley, Sexsmith, Beaverlodge, Hythe, County of Grande Prairie No.1, Greenview No.16, Municipal District of Smoky River No. 130, Spirit River, Rycroft, Fairview, Peace River, High Prairie, Slave Lake, Valleyview, Fox Creek, Whitecourt, Grande Cache, Manning, High Level
Northern British Columbia: Dawson Creek, Fort St. John, Tumbler Ridge, Chetwynd, Hudson Hope
North West Territories: Hay River, Yellowknife
Learn more about Caliber Mudjacking Ltd. and how we can serve you and your business. Read more >>