Experience and Quality Does Matter
- Mudjacking is approximately 30-50% of the cost of ripping out and replacing concrete.
- Polyurethane foam is approximately 30-50% more cost than a mudjacking job.
- Mudjacking is fast, clean, environmentally-friendly & cost-effective.
- Polyurethane foam has smaller holes than mudjacking 5/8″ holes & light material.
- We’re a family-owned business that started in 1985.
- Caliber Mudjacking Ltd has been raising sunken concrete for over 20 years.
- We’re experienced in raising sunken foundations & buildings.
- Raising sunken concrete is a long term solution when done properly, ground settlement is done, water is directed away from concrete, gaps and cracks are sealed in concrete.
- Concrete Lifting Services in Grande Prairie, Clairmont, Wembley, Sexsmith, Beaverlodge, Hythe, Dawson Creek, Fort St. John, Tumbler Ridge, Chetwynd, Spirit River, Rycroft, Fairview, Peace River, High Prairie, Valleyview, Fox Creek, Whitecourt, Grande Cache, Manning, High Level, Hay River, Yellowknife
Learn more about Caliber Mudjacking Ltd. and how we can serve you and your business. Read more >>
What is mudjacking, polyurethane foam, and how did it all get started? Learn more >>
View our Residential and Commercial and Industrial Photo Galleries. View Galleries >>