Mudjacking Equipment For Raising Sunken Concrete
- Caliber Construction Ltd is a family-owned business started in 1985 in Edmonton, AB by Terry and Teresa Lummerding doing concrete flatwork.
- In 1991 Caliber Construction began raising sunken concrete a.k.a mudjacking in the Edmonton area.
- In 1995 Caliber Construction also took the company to work in Grande Prairie, AB.
- By 1996 Caliber Construction established permanent residence in the Grande Prairie area.
- Caliber Construction continued to mudjack in the Grande Prairie & Peace Region.
- May 2010 Kurt Lummerding, son of Caliber Construction owner Terry Lummerding, took over the business officially, renaming it Caliber Mudjacking Ltd.
- Kurt Lummerding worked with Caliber Construction since July 2000 before becoming owner of the company.
- In 2012, Caliber Mudjacking started raising sunken concrete with polyurethane foam.
- Present, Caliber Mudjacking continues to raise sunken concrete with both mudjacking and polyurethane foam concrete lifting methods, along with doing concrete maintenance and repair services.
- 38 year member of the Better Business Bureau with zero complaints
- Caliber Mudjacking has 32 years of experience raising sunken concrete.
- Caliber Mudjacking has been serving Grande Prairie, Peace Region & North Country since 1995.
- Kurt Lummerding has been raising sunken concrete for 23 years.
- Experienced in raising sunken foundations & buildings for residential and commercial.
- Kurt Lummerding is a Journeyman Red Sealed Carpenter.
- Experienced in house and commercial construction.
- Experienced in concrete construction and demolition.
- Experienced in building structural problems.
Caliber Mudjacking Ltd uses the latest concrete lifting tools, equipment and materials to ensure a safe and quality job. We have the experience and knowledge to raise sunken residential, commercial, industrial and municipal concrete. We offer expert advice so you know which concrete lifting method is right for your job and provide education for maintaining your lifted concrete to ensure a lasting job. Lift your concrete with confidence with Caliber Mudjacking were experience and quality do matter!